Within the new landscape that directives such as the European payment directive (PSD2) are creating, Ibanity aspires to become the best financial services integration platform and API on the market. Making connectivity with financial services easy and friction-less for software developers will be key in the creation of amazing new products. Those new changes also mean financial institutions will also need our support to adapt and become compliant.
We are looking for software developers and software engineers who believe they can contribute to our vision and bring their own ideas to help us with financial institution integrations, API specification, software architecture, micro-service architecture, security and also artificial intelligence.
You will be working within our engineering team and work on critical parts of our system. You will be part of an experienced team with a devops mindset. We need our team members to be enthusiastic about solving new problems and be detail-oriented in their work.
Part of Isabel Group, Ibanity is a product meant for software developers, which means that we put a lot of focus in building high quality software for the financial industry. Software that could one day be used behind the scenes by millions of users and process payments at large scale. Technological challenges are part of the journey and we are looking for team members who want to take part in revolutionizing the financial sector through APIs.
- Work closely with product owners to design solutions
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain software
- Participate in design and architecture decisions, as well as team planning
- Manage priorities and be creative in proposing scope adaptations to meet deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience working in web-based projects
- Previous experience building APIs is a plus
- English proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- Interest in learning new coding languages as needed
- Based in Brussels, 2 minutes walk from Central Station
- Possibility to work part-time from our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve
- Remote not possible
- Part-time not possible
- Freelance or employee contracts available
Send your application to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.